Thursday, March 01, 2007

Devastating

Is it?
Yes it is:
Devastating
Humiliating
And burning to the depth of any feeling
May still exists!!!

Is it?
Yes it is:
Unbelievable
Incredible
Unsuitable to be
It is burning to any feeling
May still exists!!
I have not seen it
I have not heard it
I have not meant to see it
To reject it
To accept it
To think about it
To ignore it
It is burning to any feeling
May still exists

Things come and go
Live and die
Flourish and fade
This thing:
never faded
Never died
And never was wanted to go away
It is devastating
Humiliating
And damaging to any feeling
I might have still reserved

BUT
I have a love with me
Somebody is next to me
I love her
And she loves me
That makes any feeling
May still exist
Beautifully
trying to exist.

Ghias
Lodon 1.03.2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home